Friday, August 31, 2012

Looking for relief

I was able to get alot accomplished yesterday, not as much as I would have liked but I made a nice dent in my to do list.

Today I woke up with a horrible sinus headache. I am pretty sure its from allergies but it could just be bariatric pressure. I've taken a couple different things but its brought only little relief. Hoping the Aleve I took a little bit ago will bring some relief soon.

What are your weekend plans?? Mine are to do as little as possible especially if this headache decides to hang around.
I want to sleep in, relax and enjoy my family!!!

Enjoy your holiday weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. We're going out in the RV. It's raining here, but that's ok; it rains at least half of the times we camp. :)

    My sinus pressure was an infection. Hope that isn't the case with you.

    Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your headache goes away quickly. Enjoy your weekend and God bless.

    ReplyDelete