Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday 6/28/11

Good morning!!

I am sitting here drinking my coffee wondering where my children get so much energy that they can be as loud and obnoxious as firecrackers first thing in the morning?? Seriously where can I get energy like that??

The nice thing is that the 3 of them are pretty much playing well together while I check in here and drink my precious precious coffee, lol Without coffee I would be a zombie for sure. Actually I think I may need another cup as I am feeling pretty zombish at the moment. lol

So whatcha got planned for today??

We are going to go out to check on the garden as soon as it dries off. We are either experiencing a very heavy dew or it must have showered last night because everything is wet out there.

I figured a morning out in the garden for me, play time for my littles then lunch should wear out my youngest for sure. During nap I'll do some straightening up around here and prep dinner.

Maybe there will be time for crocheting on the wedding gift I am working on or maybe coupon clipping later?? We will see.

Dinner tonight is Breakfast for dinner, we'll have sausage patties, eggs, fried potatoes and juice!!! If I've any spunk left I may work up some breakfast sandwiches for the freezer!! This summer vacation is going by way fast and before long I'll be rushing not 1 but 2 off to school, and they will need something to get them through till lunch time. A little freezer cooking here and there will hopefully make the mornings alot easier on all of us!!

Have a wonderful day!!
Dana

1 comment:

  1. I'm not the only one who shakes my head at the high powered energy they emerge with from bed!!!!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete