Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu plan Monday

Monday: Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, pan gravy, corn

The rest of the week not in any particular order:

Salmon Cakes, Baked Potato, Spinach or Broc which ever I have in the freezer :P
Beef and Broccoli stir fry with veggie fried rice
Breakfast for dinner: Sausage Patties, eggs and potatoes- and I think I may have some english muffins in the freezer so I may make extra sausage patties and do a mini freezer session for breakfast sandwiches??? We will see.
Hm pizza

That brings us to the weekend which is 4th of July weekend and well around here that pretty much guarantees grilling out ALL.WEEKEND.LONG!! Well..... weather depending of course!!!

Dh's gram already asked me what meats were on sale this week. She's pretty much agreeable on grilling out this weekend!! And it will be good to have her over for dinner!! After her skin cancer surgery 2 weeks ago she has been pretty much homebound. It will do her good to get out of the house!!

What's cooking at your place this week?? Do tell!!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    Your meal plan looks yummy. I love grilling out!

    Let's see... the last 4 days before my c-section and then while my parents are here for the weekend, we'll be having freezer meals and cooking out mostly. Cheese-stuffed-shells, pizza, something with meatballs, breakfast meal (pancakes and eggs probably), macaroni and cheese, and hot dogs/hamburgers cooked out.

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete