Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The garden is going in.....Tonight!!

Made a trip to the feed mill today, and picked up my green bean seed. Lord I pray I bought enough.I am only doing 2 rows of beans, I hope they produce like crazy and I can replenish what we have eaten because I am down to less than 10 quarts of home canned beans and my 2 youngest children are green bean eating machines!!

I think it was a big mistake not to grow any last year.

I think I need a bigger garden.

So far in our garden we plan to have:

Green beans
Tomatoes
Green Peppers
Cayenne Peppers
Tabasco Peppers-new to me this year- hoping to make hot pepper vinegar
Brussells Sprouts- new for me this year as an experiment
Cucumbers
Cantelope
Watermelon

I hope the garden does well and we will have lots to can up for winter use.

No comments:

Post a Comment