Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Morning 1/30/2012

Good morning!!

I don't know what suprises me more, that its already the second to last day of January 2012 or that all my peoples are still snoozing away. I hate to disrupt the quiet but I'll have to get the hubby up so he can start his day too. Its nice in the early mornings to be able to sit and have coffee with him.

Monday means back to business. And there is lots to do around here today!!
Laundry
Dishes
Groceries
A meal for the Pastor and his family
Scouts
these are just some of the things that have to be done today. Thankfully Colby is feeling lots better and has been on the meds long enough that he isn't contagious anymore so he will be going back to school today as well.
Kara on the other hand took a very late nap after being super cranky all day and then when she woke from her nap she was holding her neck saying "ow boo boo" so I called the dr right away and they told me how much of Colby's meds I could give her till the prescription they called in for her could be filled today. Hopefully like Colby she will bounce right back and she won't be as sick since we were able to get her meds right away. I guess now we wait to see how long it is before Brady comes down with it. And here I thought I was doing a good thing teaching them to share, lol. I never thought teaching them to share would come back to bite me, lol

Thats my day today, busy at home, busy with kids, busy with errands, Just Busy!!

have a great day!!!
Dana

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope that she feels better soon. I am so thankful that we go to a small clinic and they will do that as well.

    Have a great day with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete