Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1st!!!

Wow!! Seeing the date makes me realize that I need to be better about getting things done. I have a list of things I want to accomplish so that come spring and garden planting time I won't have the housework holding me back and keeping me from the garden. I feel more than ever that I need to make this garden a success so that we can hopefully lower our grocery bills. Everything but paychecks keeps going up so I need to get a handle on it!!!

Today is early dismissal for my kids, so they will be home early today!! Makes for an interesting time of trying to keep the youngest on schedule but we will work it out.

My plans for today are to keep on with the laundry and the housework, its supposed to be in the 60s today so I may wash the bathroom rugs and hang them out, make some freezer breakfast sandwiches for the kids to have as easy before school breakfasts, I need to marinate some chicken for dinner tonight, I have enough lunch meat for tomorrow but I will need to make egg salad for dh's lunch for Friday, when little miss goes down for her nap I hope the boys and I can clean out my truck- its beginging to be a catch all for bits of this and that. Make sure all the laundry gets done and hopefully put away.
Oh and I am sure there is more, I just need to get off the computer and get too it!!

Dinner tonight is Greek Chicken, baked Potatoes, broccolli, hm applesauce and I will make some rice for my oldest who doesn't care for baked potato.

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Your dinner sounds really good. I can't believe it is the first of February already.

    Have a wonderful day with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete