Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Menu for March

In no particular order:





We will have:


Hm Pizza and breadsticks 4x
Breakfast 4x:
Sausage and Pancakes
Sausage and Waffles
Bacon, eggs,and fried potatoes 2x

Spaghetti, Garlic bread
Lasagne made with leftover spaghetti sauce
Fried Chicken Salad
Whole roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
Chicken and dumplings made with leftover whole roasted chicken
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans
Unstuffed Peppers, mashed potatoes, corn
Italian sausage with onions and peppers served over rice or served on buns with french fries
Tacos/nachos
Crispy Chicken breasts, alfredo noodles, broccolli
Marinated London Broil-grilled, baked potato, corn on cob
Fahitas, rice
Greek Chicken-grilled, baked potato, broccolli
Fish 4x:
Broiled Salmon, baked potato Spinach 2x
Battered Cod, French fries and Coleslaw 2x
Ham slices, fried potatoes, Spinach
Breaded and Baked Porkchops, fried potatoes, corn and lima beans
Ultimate Fondue-hm with hm bread for dipping, hm onion rings and mozzarella sticks- fun food night
Pototo skins, boneless wings 2ways -bbq and buffalo, mozzarella sticks-fun food night
Wor Wonton Soup, hm egg rolls
hm General Tso's chicken, broccolli, rice

This is our menu plan, I hope to curb our eating out some as we are trying to save some money to be able to do some little home repairs and maybe a mini vacation but there will be some special occasions that we do eat out, also if I am lucky enough to have leftovers enough for a meal that will feed all 5 of us then something from this menu will be moved to next month. Leftovers that aren't enough to feed all 5 of us again for another meal are usually lunch for little miss and I the next day or packed up and sent to my mother who doesn't cook for herself much at all since my dad passed.

2 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds good. I need to get going on mine for March. I also have grocery shopping to do on Friday.

    Have a wonderful day and enjoy your little girl. They do grow up so fast.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl!! I am working on my grocery list today, I've got my coupons and ads ready, lets hope I can get everything I need for the month and not end up in the poor house doing it :)

    ReplyDelete