Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday 2/15/2012

Good morning!!!

Today is another day at home for me!! I am still working on laundry, its never ending,lol I want to spend a bit cleaning and straightening up. Maybe I'll have enough time to do some coupon clipping or crocheting, probably not but its ok, as long as I get the house picked up, I'm good!!

Tonight Mike is going to stop by my moms to check out her washer, its pitching a fit so he promised to look at it for her.

Dinner tonight I think will be Breakfast for dinner, Sausage gravy over toast and fried potatoes sounds good to me!!

Have a great day!!
Dana

1 comment:

  1. Laundry is never ending, just like dishes. But it shows that we have things to wear and eat. For that, I am thankful.

    I hope that you have a wonderful day with your children.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete