Friday, May 13, 2011

TGIF!! 5/13/2011

Today is another day at home for me!! And for that I am thankful!!

I have a busy day planned for sure!!

Laundry, cleaning, meal preps, loving on my munchkins. And BAKING!!!

Dh has to work this weekend so I thought I would take the oppertunity to get ahead on some freezer cooking!!

I'm thinking:
Waffles
Bread
Cinnamon Bread
Cookies
Hand Pies

I figured I would concentrate on laundry and housekeeping today then tomorrow I will work on the baking!!

I also want to make some Country Comfort Foods for dinner this weekend so that dh comes home to a great meal and a clean house and knows how much we appreciate him working the way he does to take care of us!! So starting tonight I am making a few of his favorites!!

Tonight Ham Steaks, fried potatoes, eggs
Tomorrow night Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans
Sunday Beef Roast in the crock pot, with leftover mashed potatoes and green beans, I'll make extra veggies on Saturday so that we will have a nice easy meal waiting for us after church on Sunday!!

That is my plan anyway!! I better get to it, the kiddos are down for naps, lunch time is over and the dryer is finished so I need to get back to it!!
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment