Friday, May 27, 2011

Girls Night OUT!!!

So I am super excited!!! I haven't been out with my friends for a girls night out since before Kara was walking!!

I have alot of things to accomplish today to be able to get out tonight and enjoy being out with friends and not feel my housework tugging at me to get home.

Does that ever happen to you??

On my list of to-dos for today is to give the house a once over- straighten what needs straightening, sweep, collect trash etc etc.

I need to finish up bagging up the strawberries I picked earlier this week. I am almost done with that though so no biggie.

I have paper work for cubscouts that must be completed and sent off today-thats a project for nap time

Bills need to be paid and sent out in the mail- another project for nap time

Dinner preps- HM Pizza is on the menu for tonight so I will get them already then daddy will just need to pop them into the oven come dinner time.

Ok I better get going, lots to do, little time to get it done!!

Have a great day!!
Dana

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you had a great night's out. It is easier to leave for the evening or outing when the house is in order.

    Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete