Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hmmm.....Wednesday 5/18/2011

Today has been a busy day at home for me...except when I had to go get my oldest from school because he is feeling bad and has a fever.

We came home from picking him up and he went straight to the couch, I gave him some meds and I started laundry and tea and unloaded the dishwasher and reloaded it and got it going.

I made lunch and make a second pot of tea, the first was for ice tea for us, the second was for iced tea my mom. I also have her dinner packed and ready to go. I thought she was coming by to pick it all up on her way home from town but I haven't seen anything of her yet.

I have all but the last 2 loads of laundry washed, dried and folded, the last two are in the washer and dryer. I need to get it finished up so I can get everything put away before dh gets home.

Dinner needs to be started soon too, I still need to straighten up the house a bit and sweep. But that is pretty much my day.

Dinner tonight is Italian Sausage with onions and green peppers over rice.

Hope you've had a great day!!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment