Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Getting the itch....

TO SEW!!!!!

So now that I am not babysitting anymore I am hoping to have lots more time to work on all those projects that I have ideas for tucked into the back of my mind!!

I was able to return a good bit of baby stuff that I used for babysitting that I stored in Kara's room. Poor girl her room was just practically storage except for her crib which she sleeps in. Now that I have returned most everything there actually is alot of room in there and ya know what?? Little miss has no curtains on her window, a shade but no curtains, she has no decorations on her walls, poor girl.

But Mama is about to make that all better, I bought some cute fabric yesterday and on the agenda for this week is to make something cute for her window!! I am thinking of just a valance, I don't want anything that hangs down that she might want to grab a hold of and swing hang off of. I know sounds a bit extreme but let's remember I had 2 boys before I had this little girl and there isn't much that suprises me these days. LOL The things these kids come up with sometimes I tell ya makes my head spin!! LOL

Then I think I need to come up with some cute wall decorations.

And yes I know its already Wednesday, the plan for today was to take dh's gram to the dr, run a couple errands and now I am home to catch up the laundry. I hope to get most if not all of it done today and I'll finish it up tomorrow if I need to then the plan is to sew, sew, sew!!

I have lots of ideas swimming around in my noggin!! And I can't wait to get started!!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed sewing little things for my girls. Have fun and I hope you post some pictures. Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it will be cute, no matter what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Thanks Tiffani!! I hope it is. I am not a very good decorator!! But hopefully it will turn out and be really cute!!

    Cheryl, I do plan on taking pics, I've never uploaded any to blogger before but hopefully I can figure it out!!

    ReplyDelete