Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2, 2011

33 years ago today, my mama and my daddy became husband and wife!! To them they had 3 children, 2 boys and Me!! They have 10 grandchildren!! and 2 grandchildren were waiting for daddy when he got to heaven!! 3 kids and 12 grandkids is a great accomplishment!!

For better or for worse and in sickness and in health they took their marriage vows very very seriously.

Growing up, I had lots of friends who had step parents but my parents were a testimony to the way a marriage should be. Yes things are hard sometimes, but yes the rewards are great. Marriage is work, but its work well done!!

I hope I live my life in such a way that my own children will be able to look to my husband and I as good examples of the way a marriage should be. To be able to look back over the years and see the love, and how it grew!!

Happy Anniversary Mama and Daddy. I know we all miss him terribly and love never fails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment