Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday 10/18/2011

Didn't get as much done yesterday as I had hoped but it was still a productive day none the less!!

The cinnamon roll bread made great french toast, but I think next time I will soak the bread a bit longer than the recipe for french bread called for. It was a bit dry in the middle of the slices but still good!!

As for today I have 2 maybe 3 loads of laundry to do.
Regular straightening and cleaning up to do
Finish up my menu
Work on coupons- a neighbor just stopped and brought me more!!! I love saving money!!
I already have the leftover roasted chicken carcass simmering away on the stove in a big pot of water with some boullion and garlic, going to turn this into chicken and dumplings for tonight!! Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Can't wait!!!

Just a normal day for us today!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment