Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Not a great way to start my day....

I am out of my favorite coffee creamer~sniff sniff~ lol
Not my ideal way to start the day but I'll manage, lol I decided not to let it get the best of me and have already put sausage patties and biscuits in the oven for the kids. I'm trying something new, They can eat some for breakfast and then I will put whats left together and freeze for some easy and fast, microwaveable breakfast sandwiches for them in the mornings before school. As it is right now, our oldest likes eating breakfast at school with his friends but what he is telling me he is eating and for the price I just think I can do better at home and maybe save us some money,and no doubt hm breakfast at home will stay with him longer than a bowl of cereal at school for 1.30!!!

My plans for today are to continue on with the applesauce, I wasn't able to start it until yesterday because we had such a busy weekend but I hope to make a dent and maybe finish up what I have been given today. The way she talked she might have more for me so I need to be ready when she calls!!!

I also hope to be able to work on my coupons and to sneak in some crafting as well, I can't believe how fast time is flying by and I am no where near ready for christmas!! I gotta get cracking on those hm gifts!!!

Dinner tonight is Skillet steaks, baked potatoes, green beans

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Your breakfast sounds really good. I hope that you have a great day. I plan on buying some apples to dry, make some more sauce, and more cider. Today I need to can grape juice.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete