Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday around our place 8/9/2011

I didn't get a whole lot done yesterday. It was not a day of cooperation on my kids parts and well after a very busy weekend and going to bed late sunday night, I just didn't have the gumption to get anything done yesterday. Couple that with a run to the store for sugar, bread, milk, etc, and a trip out later to help dh's gram take her car to the garage for repair and well I just didn't get anything done.

Today has to be different!! I've got beans to can, maybe salsa to make and I need to take a trip down to the garden to see whats what down there.

At some point today I will need to take dh's gram back to pick up her car from the garage, lets hope its much later in the day!!

So there ya have it, canning and housework- mostly laundry and I should be right busy today!!

Hope you have a great day!!
Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment