Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday...Back to business!!!

8/15/2011
After a very busy weekend we are back to business here today!!

We had a great weekend though!!
Saturday we went to the farmers market, I was on the hunt for green beans but they were sold out so I will probably go back today but I will call first. If they have the beans I plan on getting a bushel and probably another bushel of peaches.

Sunday I went to church, after church I took dh's gram to pick up a condensate pump for her AC unit, picked up a quick lunch and came home to have lunch with the family, then I loaded up our 3 kids took them for haircuts, a weeks worth of grocery shopping and a few more clothing needs for back to school- socks and underwear. By the time I got home after doing all the running all the shopping and such I told dh that the next time I think its a good idea to take 3 kids for haircuts, a weeks worth of groceries and school supplies and the baby hasn't had a proper nap, to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask me to take moment and think it over, lol I was BEAT, and FRAZZLED!! The kids were pretty good but the baby was just not happy to be shopping instead of napping but it was the only time I had to get it all done. She fell asleep in the truck on the way home and got her nap out which was good, she was much happier after that!!

But now its monday and its back to business so to speak!!
On my list of things that need done are:
Bills
Laundry- should have 3 or so loads
Gather and take trash away
Go to farmers market if they have what I need
Get dinner prepared ahead of time
Kickball game with the cubscouts tonight- which is why I want dinner made ahead of time so when we get home we can just reheat and eat!!

If I luck out at the farmers market I probably won't have time to work up anything today so I'll focus on the housework today and the canning tomorrow!!

I have a pulling in me to get ready for winter!! Not sure if its the canning bug that bit me or if I just feel like we are going to have a bad winter but I want to be ready either way ya know??

Have a great day!!
Dana

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy. I hope that you were able to find some green beans today.

    Have a great evening with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete