Sunday, September 16, 2012

Much too early on Sunday 9/16/2012

Good early morning!!

Its now 4:27, I've been up since a little after 3.

Kara came to me last night at around 8:30 and said blanky night night, so we started cuddling on the couch, it was such a big day yesterday and I knew she hadn't had much of a nap so I figured she was tired. Well she kind of flopped and flopped and the longer I sat there the more tired I got and to be honest I was getting pretty irritated being wallowed so finally around 9:30 I took her to bed with me. Not sure who was asleep first her or me, but I was out, never heard the hubs or the boys go to bed.

Then around 3 this morning I was wide awake, I got up went to the bathroom and then laid back down and tried to go back to sleep but I was W I D E awake, so I went ahead and got up. I had set the alarm for 6:15 anyway so I could get up and do a few things before going to church because its going to be another long day today.

I've started laundry, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, and turned on the coffee!!

Today will be another full day so I guess I got a head start. :)

How has your weekend been so far?? Ours has been good. A stay at home day, we got alot done. I piddled around in the house, only leaving long enough to go borrow my dad's truck from my mom so I could take her and our trash to the dump, its really convienient living 5 miles from home,lol  Then came home and straightened up a bit and made macaroni salad, deviled eggs and put some chicken on the grill to BBQ and some potatoes in the oven. Mike's gram came over around 3:15 and then my mom came over and we had dinner. It was really good, Mike's gram made "hot bread" as the kids call it, and also a peach cobbler, it was all so good!!

Today we have church, then will probably come home for lunch then back to church for a cub scout committee meeting then home for dinner which I will put in the crock pot shortly so it will be ready  early this evening. I need to decorate a cake before church which is why I wanted up at 6:15. We are having a little birthday get together for Tia, a very good friend!! She thinks she is just taking Brady shopping for his birthday, she got him a gift card to Books A Million  for his birthday last week, and it came with a special shopping trip with Tia, she told him she would take him to spend his gift card, then she'll bring him back here and will just hang out for dinner, but really we are having her a birthday celebration!! Hamburgers, Hotdogs, chips, Barbacoa beef, cilantro lime rice, pinto beans, with all the fixings!! and of course Birthday Cake!!!

So that's our day today, hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!!
Dana

2 comments:

  1. Holy moly you were up early! Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have so many of those days. You are just so wide awake there is nothing you can do except read or get up and do things. I hope that you have a wonderful day. What a fun surprise for your friend.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete