Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Flip Flop- Back and Forth

Ok so I am revamping this blog.

I started it then most of my blogging buddies were using Homestead Blogger so I switched to that and now it seems like everytime I post something to Homestead Blogger, its followed by ads and I don't like the ads nor do I think anyone who reads my blog would like the ads so I am back to Blogger in hopes that they stay ad free.

So here I am.

I plan to pick up here where I left off with the other blog so if you've missed anything or want to catch up just because you can read the other posts at
www.homesteadblogger.com/countryheartandhome

See ya here soon!!
Dana

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana!
    I saw your post at HSB2 and thought I'd pop over for a visit :). Those ads are obnoxious and I don't blame you a bit for moving. I also have a blog here these days.

    Blessings,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me Catherine, to be honest I think the reason the ads bug me so much is that some not all are area specific ads, at least the couple ones I saw and honestly I just don't think you should be giving out that kind of info ya know??

    ReplyDelete