Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday 2/27/2013

Its late in the day. I just started some bread dough to rise. Dh said he'd like to have breakfast for dinner and we've discussed buying that Preperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl bread to use for french toast. There's no doubt in my mind that it would be delicious but I can't bring myself to pay such a high price for such a small load of bread so I decided to make a loaf of Cinnamon Swirl bread and see how it goes.

I went to the market today and did the majority of my grocery shopping, I still need to go purchase my meats and plan to do so later this week if the weather holds.

We also went first thing this morning to take dh back to the dr for a recheck, a whopping waste of time and money that was but its done and over with now. He could have just called and gave them an update instead we paid our co-pay for them to take his temperature and ask him how he was feeling then tell us they would see him in 3 weeks for more tests ( urine culture). Frustrating doesn't even cover it.

Anyway my plans for this evening are to get my groceries put away, tidy up around here and push a load or two of laundry through the paces.

Hope you have a wonderful evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment