Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday 2/28/2013

It's the last day of February!! Oh my time is speeding past me. I have so many things I want to accomplish and time just keeps getting away from me!!! Gotta be more focused!!

Ok so for day, my plans are:

Pack dh and boys lunches get them off to school/work- done
unload and reload dishwasher- done
I need to clean :
Kitchen
Livingroom
Hall
Bathroom

Start Dehydrator- done, its loaded with cilantro ( I bought a bundle, only used a bit and am chosing to dehydrate the rest in order not to waste money even though it was bought on sale and I got my money's worth out of it already, SAVE SAVE SAVE is my new mantra, lol
Make our bed, and Kara's Bed, wash the boys sheets and then make bed
bake cake and decorate it to be picked up this evening- HIGH PRIORITY

Start working on a gift from my Christmas gift list- Pattern is already chosen, yarn and needle bought just gotta get started!!

Prep Dinner- Easy Peasy, Just need to thaw beef and chop veggies for stir fry!!

Oh and I need to make lunch for Kara and I

Doesnt' look like alot but I'll keep busy for sure!! oh and FYI the Cinnamon Swirl bread from yesterday was a hit, glad I didn't buy the name brand over priced stuff!!!

Enjoy your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment