Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Menu Plan for January 2012

Yes I just wrote 2012!!! Seems weird but it is what it is, ready or not 2012 is just days away!!!

Anyway with Christmas behind us, and the New Year upon us its time to get my focus back!! I need to be and have to be diligent about everything, money and time being the big ones. So that being said, the hubs and I worked out a menu, the shopping list is made, the coupons have been clipped and friday I will be doing a big shop!! And I do me BIG, I am out of everything yall!!! Time to stock this house back up!! I am sure my family is probably tired of "What do yall want for dinner?? Then after answering me they hear, " that would be great but we're out of that". Its been interesting, I've been resourceful and inventive, we've not gone hungry but we haven't nessassarily had the norms or the faves, its getting bottom of the barrell so the big shop MUST TAKE PLACE on Friday!!!

Here's the menu!!

Tonight 12/27/2011 I am baking a ham, and am also making mashed potatoes with gravy, I have leftover green beans and corn so will heat those up as well to go along with our Ham dinner.

Tomorrow 12/28/2011 my baby girl will be 2!! Yes 2!! Tradition in this house dictates hm pizza, and brownies or cupcakes!!

Thursday 12/29/2011 Leftovers, probably leftover pizza for the kiddos and leftover ham for the adults!!

Friday 12/30/2011- Our traditional New Year's Eve, seafood dinner only a day early!!

Saturday 12/31/2011- We have been invited to the neighbors for dinner and fellowship, so lookign forward to this!!

Sunday 1/1/2012- Happy New Year!! We will also be having little Miss Boo's Birthday party after Church. She is in love with Mickey and Minnie Mouse right now so we will be having "Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot diggity dogs!! With all the fixings: chili, cheese, kraut, ketchup, mustard, onions, relish- not all together mind you, lol more like a Hot Dog Build Your Own Buffet!! :) with chips and dip, pink punch and cake!!

Then for the rest of January 2012 (maybe the more I type/write 2012 the faster I'll get used to it....meh who knows, but its worth a shot right? )

1/2- Leftovers from the weekend or Beef Tips, with Mushrooms and gravy over noodles- my bet is that there will be plenty of leftovers from the weekend but I wanna be prepared just in case!!

1/3- Broiled Salmon, Baked Potato, Broc
1/4- Sausage Gravy on Toast, fried potatoes
1/5- Fahjitas, spanish rice
1/6- Hm Pizza
1/7- My honey's 35th birthday, he has requested Crab cakes, and we will have them with either ff or bake potato
1/8- Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and pan gravy, another one of lovey's faves, so why not, just going to give him a birthday weekend of favorite meals!!
1/9- Soup and grilled cheese
1/10- Nachos
1/11- Waffles, sausage links
1/12- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans
1/13- Hm Pizza
1/14- Burgers on the grill, ff
1/15- Greek Chicken, Baked potato, salad
1/16- Leftovers or Soup and grilled cheese
1/17- Spaghetti and garlic bread
1/18- Hot dogs,baked beans, mac and cheese
1/19- Roasted Whole Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn
1/20- Hm Pizza
1/21- Chicken and Dumplings
1/22- Beef Roast, mashed potatoes, mushrooms and onions
1/23- Lasagne, garlic bread
1/24-Fettuchini alfredo, with chicken, mushrooms and garlic
1/25- Bacon, eggs, and fried potatoes
1/26- Salmon, Baked Potato, broc
1/27- Hm Pizza
1/28- Bowling with the boy scouts, eating out this day!!
1/29- Baked Ham, mashed potatoes, green beans
1/30- Grilled Ham and cheese, or Ham and eggs, or Ham and potato empanadas
1/31 Unstuffed Peppers, leftover mashed potatoes, gravy, corn

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even started planning my menu. Way to go on getting your menu done. I hope that your little one has a happy birthday tomorrow.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete