Monday, November 21, 2011

Broke down and went to the Dr.

I AM SOOOOOOOOO SICK!!

I don't think I have ever been this sick with a head cold before. I went to the doctor first thing this morning.
Luckily it hasn't moved into my lungs but I do have a serious sinus infection. THANK GOD the doctor gave me some antibiotics and after talking to my husband it must be a pretty strong one because I am to take 2 pills today and only 1 pill a day for the rest of the week. I sure hope it works I am so miserable!!!
Every time I cough it feels like my head might explode, my ears have fluid behind them and I can't breath, my throat feels like its been scrubbed out by a porcupine, miserable just doesn't do how I feel justice.
In addition to the prescribed meds the doctor said to continue to take over the counter meds to help with the symptoms.

So there is my update. Hope your all feeling well.
Blessings

1 comment: