Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sept.1st and a Menu of sorts

Can you believe its already September 1st?? I am struggling with it myself, it probably has alot to do with the fact that summer is almost over , which means winter is on its way and my baby boy Brady will be 6 next friday!! Just doesn't seem possible!!

Trying to get organized I have a menu for the first week of September and I thought I would share:

September
1. Broiled Cod, Baked Potato, Spinach
2. HM Pizza
3. Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, pan gravy, green beans
4. Grilled Sirloin Tips, baked potato, Stir Fried Veggies
5. Seafood Boil
6. Spaghetti, garlic bread
7. Waffles and Sausage
8. Beef Stir Fry and General Tso's chicken - both new recipes, over rice
9. Brady's Birthday HM Pizza, HM Bread Sticks, Brownies
10. Brady's Party- Grilled Hotdogs/chili dogs, Potato Salad, Mac Salad, Chips, Cake
11. Burgers on the grill, leftovers from the part if any


No comments:

Post a Comment