Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday 9/30/2011

Another busy day planned for today!! Ok by me though!!

So far I have packed dh's lunch and got him off to work.
Packed oldest son's lunch and helped him get ready for school as today is picture day and for what you pay for them I wanted to make sure he looked nice. And then got him on the bus.
Back home to unload the dishwasher, empty out some too far gone stuff from the fridge, reload the dishwasher and get it going, switch out the laundry and get it going.
Left todo today:
Get my youngest son ready for school-picture day for him too, pack his lunch and get him on teh bus
Work on and hopefully Finish laundry
Get Oldest Son packed and ready for camping with the scouts this weekend
Hem his Class A uniform pants
Put some things away in the garage so they will stop taking up space in my little house
Clean up around here
Hopefully get all the laundry folded and start putting it away.
Dinner preps
Ya know there is probably more but thats all that I can think of right now

Have a great day!!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment