Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday 2/17/2014

14* was the temp when we got in the truck to take my son to school. 1/4 mile to the bus stop and by the time we got there the temp had dropped to 11* !!! How does that happen?? It's supposed to be warming up, not getting colder!!

Is it spring yet?? No?? Not here either. Although I heard that we are supposed to see temps in the 60's this week. Pardon me if I don't hold my breath, lol

Today was supposed to be a school holiday due to president's day, but due to all the school the kids have missed because of bad weather they have voted that today be a regular day.

2ft of snow and bitter cold weather has kept us home for the past 4 days straight so my house is in some serious need of Mom's Love!! I've got laundry going, and the dishwasher unloaded and reloaded but its not full enough to run yet. I need to straighten and clean up everything and the plants need watered. I haven't clipped my coupons from yesterday's paper or last week's for that matter and that will have to be done soon as Friday is pay day and we're just about out of everything. My grocery list needs made. So lots to do.

That's my day for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment