Saturday, December 1, 2012

Good Morning!! Happy December 1st 2012

OH MY!! December 1st!!! 24 days till Christmas!!

I gotta admit, I am not doing too bad!! I need to get a few more things and I need to stay busy baking and I think it will all come together just fine!!! I decided early on this year not to sweat the small stuff. We are going to have a nice christmas and the best part is it will be a simple christmas. Christ centered and small gathering at home. ♥ this!!!

Today I am up early baking a cake for a friend's step-daughter. She wants Ariel and flowers, lol of course she is like 4 yrs old today so she's pretty excited. I wracked my brain trying to figure out just how to make her cake special and unique but in the end I decided to use some Ariel and mermaid dolls on her cake, that way she gets a cute cake and a gift all in one.

There are a few craft shows going on today to that I would like to check out, might be able to find some more gifts!!! But that all depends on time!!!

Hope you have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use the dolls on the cake. I bet it will turn out pretty.

    You are keeping busy. I haven't even begun to think about Christmas this year. I need to get going on it.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete