Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday July 7th 2014

Good Morning!!

We're back home now after a trip to the Pediatrician's office for a 4yr old check up which included shots-3 of them :(  Needless to say, the rest of our day will be low key!! At least for the 4yr old!! I've promised a laid back, movie marathon and snuggling kind of day!! She's happy to indulge!!

I've got lunch cooking, Spaghetti was the request from the mini pin cushion.I'm using leftover sauce from last week, just waiting on the noodles to finish cooking then we feast!!

The rest of my day will be spent catching up on the laundry, I also have some mending to do!! Just general housework.

Dinner tonight is Beef and Veggie Stir Fry over rice, I've got some chicken tenderloins thawing that I'll bake to go with dinner tonight for my non-stir-fry eaters and I'm cooking more than I need so that I can have leftover chicken to make chicken salad for lunches this week.

That's my day!! Just catching up on housework chores and spending time with my people :) Enjoy your day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment