Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Day after Easter!!!

Ok I know I'm terrible at keeping up with my blog. Ugh! what can I say?? Life is busy...Crazy Busy!! But good too. Sometimes frustrating, lots of times exhausting but good, its all good. Don't ya think??

We have had a great Easter season!! Great in that I have learned soooooooo much from the bible study I've been doing at my church Sunday school group. Great in that I attended my first sunrise service yesterday. Great in that I was able (with the help of my most wonderful hubby) to put on a FANTASTIC meal for my family yesterday.)  Great that I was able to encourage and support my very best friend during a hard for her  holiday. Great in that I am BLESSED to have these wonderful little people to call my very own. I love love LOVE them to pieces!! Great in that I am loved, by my husband, my kids, my family and by our Heavenly Father.

I gotta tell ya, no doubt about it, I THOUGHT I knew about the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ.But what I didn't know...WOW!!! This book I've been studying with my Sunday School group is just mind blowing and eye opening. I'm awe struck at what HE went through for me. I said it yesterday and I'll say it again and again...

He paid a debt he did not owe, because I owe a debt I cannot pay.

If you don't think that what he went through for us was a big deal then I encourage you to read

24 Hours that Changed the World by Adam Hamilton

Its been a good book for me, and I'm glad I did/am doing  the study!!  We're almost through and have another book lined up to start. :)


On the home front, we've been looking forward to the warmer weather. We've started a few seeds for the garden but still need to start more. LOTS more, I need to garden as much as I can. These grocery prices don't look to be coming down any time soon :/

My kids are getting huge!! Doing well in school which is awesome, I am so proud of my boys!! Little Miss Priss is chomping at the bit to be able to go to school like her brothers!!  ♥

We are also on the ever constant battle to lower our expenses!! I've been line drying our laundry. I was out there just as soon it was possible (aka when I did't have to trod through snow and muck to get to the closeline) We've been leaving our heat off during the day and only turning it on for the most chilly nights. I'm still couponing, and trying to save as much as I can there. I hope to be able to find some time to do some sewing, I have fabric and patterns I just need to make time to sit down and sew some summer clothes for my little miss priss. I got the fabric on a steal of a deal. Can't wait to see it all turn into cutie outfits for my girl!!

Today is the last day of spring break for my boys, so I'm going to get off of here and make the most of it!!
Today is one day that I'm not stressed about dinner plans, since we had a fantastic meal yesterday we'll be having leftovers today ( and probably some sort of leftovers for the next few days LOL )

Hope you all have a blessed day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment